Employee Retention Credit
The Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) is a tax credit available to businesses that retention efforts. The credit is available in the form of a tax reduction on employee payroll taxes. The credit is targeted at businesses with high employee turnover rates, as it reduces the amount of payroll taxes they have to pay. The credit can be claimed by employees who are employed for a minimum of 12 months and have been with the business for at least six months.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Even if you got both PPP Loans... businesses are STILL qualifying and receiving sizable ERTC refunds. Apply Today!
The Employee Retention Tax Credit (CRTC)
Maximizing Your Claims For Keeping Americans Employed
The government has authorized unprecedented stimulus, and yet billions of dollars will go unclaimed.
The ERTC was established by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, and provides a credit to business owners based on qualified employee wages and health plan expenses paid after March 12, 2020 and before Oct 1st, 2021.
While the ERTC was created in the CARES act along with the PPP Loans - this is not a loan, there is no repayment. There are no restrictions for what recipients of the credit must use the funds.
The ERTC program is a refundable tax credit for business owners in 2020 and 2021. In 2020, a credit is available up to $5,000 per employee from 3/12/20-12/31/20 by an eligible employer. That is a potential of up to $5,000 per employee. In 2021 the ERC increased to $7,000 paid per employee per quarter for Q1, Q2, and Q3. That is a potential of up to $26,000 per employee.
Start-up businesses who began operations after February 15, 2020 can take a credit of up to $50,000 in both the third and fourth quarters of 2021 for a maximum credit of $100,000.
By answering a few, simple, non-invasive questions our team of ERTC experts can determine if you likely qualify for a no-strings-attached tax credit. There is no cost or obligation to be pre-qualified.
Why Choose ERTC Consultant?
Guaranteed To Maximize Refundable Credits For Local And Small To Medium Sized Businesses
So Easy That Your Entire Commitment Is 15 Minutes
No Upfront Fees To Get Qualified - 100% Contingent On Your Refund
Audit-Proof Documentation For IRS Support
No Other CPA Firm Offers The 15 Minute Refund™
We only specialize in maximizing Employee Retention Tax Credits for small business owners. You won’t find us preparing income taxes, compiling financial statements, or providing attestation services of any kind.
When you engage us, rest assured that you’ve hired the best CPA Firm to lock in this one-time opportunity for a large refund check from the IRS.
Find Out What Our Accounting Professionals Can Secure For Your Business Today
These Are Just Some Of The Businesses We’ve Helped In The Past 30 Days:
• Business Consulting Firm in Newport Beach, California, 19 W-2 Employees; $44,960 Credit
• Presentation Design Agency in Nashville, TN, 19 W-2 Employees; $162,979 Credit
• Restaurant Ownership Group in Florida, 224 W-2 Employees; $1,120,000 Credit
• Restaurant in Houston, Texas, 80 W-2 Employees; $400,000 Credit
• Montessori School in Addison, Illinois, 35 W-2 Employees; $175,000 Credit
• Single location Steakhouse $213,029.88
• Temp Staffing Company $259,099.46
• Hair Salon $107,792.22
• Multi-location Sandwich Shop $371,551.39
• Single location Pizza $58,255.25
• Toilet Manufacturer $252,104.88
• Church $30,782.22
• Gym $51,455.01
• Four Location Hotel $620,416.97
• Home Health Staffing Services $599,891.59
• Nutrition Products US Distributor $1,152,330.98
• General Contractor $364,283.71
• 4-location Restaurant $528,340.02
• Field Examinations $324,846.66
• Marketing Graphics $50,954.46
•Commercial Cleaning Owner $80,394.16
• ESL School $111,150.41
• Local Restaurant $528,340.02
• HVAC Contractor $39,262.33
• Environmental Engineer $21,000.00
• Marketing Agency $50,954.46
• 4 location Mexican Restaurant $2,014,000.00
• Dental Practice $125,867.34
• Automotive Car Dealership $406,798.25
• Non-Profit Organization $359,923.65
90 seconds to start your claim!
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
Complete the Questionnaire
Start with the 10 simple questions on this site to begin your claim. We will email you a secure link to an application questionnaire to be completed online.
Upload your 941 returns, PPP loan documents, and raw payroll data on our secure portal.
We calculate the credit you can receive from the IRS.
We will prepare and help you file the 941-X Amended payroll returns.
The IRS will process your credit and mail you a check.
Begin Your Claim
Ten Simple Questions
Take advantage of this new COVID-19 employee retention credit while it’s available. If your business has been affected by the pandemic you will qualify.
From $5,000 – $2MM
Get Business Funding
Want to know what your options are?
Our 3 Step Process:
Fill out our Quick Apply application.
2. We review your application
We review your goals and present you with programs matching your needs, getting an offer in 24 hours.
3. Receive funding
Choose the program that fits you best and receive funding within 48 hours.